Thursday, August 26, 2010

Updates

Dear Friends,


I will not be having any fixed workshops schedule from now until mid October as my girl will be taking her exams. However I'm still open to any single session and workshop. Below are the ad hoc classes that I'll be having.


1. Miniature cake making class
Date: 28 Aug
Time: 10am- 1.30pm
Venue: my humble studio at Bukit Merah
Fee: $100 (materials will be included)

2. Miniature Dim Sum Making Class
Date: 11 Sept
Time: 10am - 1.30pm
Venue: My studio in Bukit Merah
Fee: $120 (materials will be included)

Please email me at charlene@tinkleartroom.com if you are interested to participate. Please note that we can only accommodate up to 4 persons, so places is on first come first served basis.

Thank you ^-^

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment